The Emerging Leaders Program is an intensive program designed to:
- Develop ‘bench strength’ for organizations to ensure relevance and sustainability.
- Improve one’s understanding, skills, and confidence in nonprofit management.
- Identify Leadership Styles for enhanced interpersonal effectiveness.
- Increase strategic thinking and planning abilities.
- Prepare the next generation of nonprofit leaders.
- Receive four sessions with a mentor to enhance learning and support skill integration.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals interested in advancing a career in the nonprofit sector and/or becoming Executive Directors of a nonprofit organization. Most participants have at least 5 years of nonprofit experience, and are in a senior management role at their organization.
The participants meet monthly from February to October 2017
Sessions are held on the second Tuesday of each month.
Sessions are held from 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Individuals must commit to the full 9-month program so the benefits of participation can be experienced by all attendees. Organizations will be reimbursed for fees based on participant’s successful completion of the program.
Applications due December 19th, 2016
For more information or to request an application, contact Michelle Byerly, Director of Programs, 562-888-6530, email@example.com
|Member organization with budget less than $500,000||$500|
|Non-Member organization with budget less than $500,000||$625|
|Member organization with budget greater than $500,000||$800|
|Non-Member organization with budget greater than $500,000||$1,000|