Service Coordinator (Westside Regional Center)
Position: Service Coordinator (2) (Early Start)
Pay Rate: $19.55 per hour or DOE*
(*Rate may be higher with direct employment experience supporting our population)
Closing Date: Until Filled
Provide case management and crisis intervention for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent knowledge of early childhood growth/development, health and safety
- Background in developmental observation and assessment of young children, including recognition of typical and atypical development
- Maintain compliance levels on a large and varying caseload
- Utilize superior interpersonal communication and advocacy skills in client meetings
- Successfully manage a heavy paperwork load
- Perform professional assessments of client and family needs
- Work in concert with our clients and their families to set, facilitate and monitor goals
- Author meaningful and thorough reports that are person-centered
- Facilitate and follow-up to ensure needs are met and goals are pursued
- Play an integral role in increasing the quality of our clients’ lives.
Successful candidates must have a valid California driver’s license, a clean driving record, a personal automobile and must provide proof of auto insurance at required coverage levels. Work-related mileage (excluding commute) is paid at the IRS rate to cover all auto expenses.
- Social work, special education or healthcare background
- Social Work Related MA/MSW and one year experience
- Social Work Related BA and three years experience in above disciplines
- Minimum of one year of experience working with young children with developmental disabilities, plus
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Ability to read, write and converse fluently in Spanish is preferred.
Submit resume to:
Westside Regional Center
5901 Green Valley Circle
Culver City, CA 90230
No Phone Calls Please