Program Coordinator (The Nonprofit Partnership)
Status: Contract, Non-exempt, Full-time
Reports to: Program Manager
About The Nonprofit Partnership:
The Nonprofit Partnership (TNP) is a regional capacity builder for community organizations, supporting nonprofit organizations and professionals for 25 years. Focused on providing opportunities to expand learning, and professional and organizational growth, TNP has served several hundred organizations reach greater impact in their communities. TNP currently serves over 1,300 individuals each year, providing capacity building support including professional development, leadership training, coaching, and facilitation to meet the needs of nonprofit professionals, organizations and volunteers.
Summary of Position:
The Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting the custom support initiatives at TNP, primarily associated with the First 5 LA Best Start grant program. Areas include contract administration, including drafting, preparing, processing and tracking contracts and amendments for the First 5 LA Best Start Regional Network, including managing sub contractor invoices, reporting, and evaluation. Working closely with the Program Manager and other TNP staff to ensure effective coordination of projects including scheduling, coordination of meetings, and other support as assigned.
- Serves as the coordinator for the contract management process for all grant activities in the First 5 LA gran, and custom support projects as assigned.
- In partnership with the Program manager, tracks and reports on all grant related activities, adhering to scope and deadlines as identified by First 5 LA.
- Regularly communicates with subcontractors and other partners to address any questions or concerns related to this grant and related agreements.
- Supports coordination of meetings and convenings, including securing resources and logistics as requested.
- Maintains contracts, grant agreements, MOUs to subcontractors, and other files as they relate to the grant.
- Supports evaluation including but not limited to distribution and collection of evaluation tools and reporting.
- Communicates effectively with funders and other stakeholders using sound judgement and professionalism.
- Represents TNP at meetings, workshops and conferences in the community as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA degree in related field
- Experience project management and coordination. Contract development, grants administration and/or compliance a plus.
- Strong project management and time management skills; highly organized and detail- oriented.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with a commitment to ethical and accountable practices.
- Prior experience in convening groups and building collaboration across groups.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Long Beach, Wilmington and surrounding communities preferred.
- Willing and able to travel about 20% of the month with some evening hours required.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Quickbooks and Salesforce preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, candidates should send a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject should read PROGRAM COORDINATOR F5- first name last name. No phone calls or queries, please.
The Nonprofit Partnership provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Nonprofit Partnership complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We offer a full benefits package: medical, dental, and vision coverage; retirement plan; paid vacation, sick leave; and holidays. Compensation DOE.
LEVEL OF LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: