Program Coordinator (The Nonprofit Partnership)
The Nonprofit Partnership
Start Date: January 16, 2019
Application Deadline: January 1, 2019
Salary: $30,000 – $34,000
The Nonprofit Partnership (Partnership) is a nonprofit support organization with a vision of successful nonprofits supporting thriving communities. The Partnership has a direct and profound impact on our community by ensuring thousands of nonprofit professionals, board members and volunteers receive the tools and resources they need to be successful and make their organizations thrive. We provide affordable access to high-quality services that are sorely needed by nonprofits today: programming and resources that focus on building the capacity of our local community organizations by promoting collaborative opportunities, enhanced resource development, networking opportunities, custom support services and year round educational seminars and workshops. The Partnership team embodies the values of collaboration, commitment, open communication, standards of excellence, and respect with each other and the constituency that we serve. Teamwork and flexibility are key elements of this nimble and dynamic team.
The Partnership is seeking a Program Coordinator to serve as the backbone of our program team. Reporting to the Director of Programs, s/he provides vital support to ensure the delivery of quality programs and services, optimal customer service, and enhanced outreach and communication for the Partnership.
- Provide overall program support for approximately 100 professional development events each year as well as custom support services.
- Provide support to the Director of Programs on program scheduling and research on upcoming and current trends and topics in the field.
- Manage all event planning, including program coordination, registration, and catering as well as logistics including: room reservations, set-up & break-down, audiovisual and other needs.
- Manage program preparation such as assembly of nametags, attendance rosters, supplies, and all program materials.
- Assist with outreach efforts to encourage program participation from leaders and professionals in the nonprofit sector, public entities, foundations and other constituencies.
- Distribute post-program information and surveys; conduct program evaluation tabulations and distribute reports to team.
- Provide administrative support services for organization, working closely with all staff to cover administrative/clerical tasks and following organization procedures to ensure consistency, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Greet constituency in-person and over the phone representing the organization with quality customer service and professionalism.
- Respond to questions about programs to provide clarity and support.
- Maintain and update program content on website, CRM, social media, and other sources.
- Coordinate electronic weekly news, bi-annual newsletter and annual report.
- Contribute to design of internal program infrastructure, procedures, and processes, including organization of electronic files, collection and analysis of program data, and program agendas.
- Maintain condition of office.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through with the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in-person, via the telephone, and email.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite, online tools and databases.
- Ability to utilize social media.
- Logistical event or program planning or similar experience.
- Previous experience supporting a team and/or working in a collaborative environment.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Experience in nonprofit and/or public sector preferred but not required.
Full-time salary non-exempt position with a regular schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm with occasional evenings and weekends.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer a full benefits package: medical, dental, and vision coverage; retirement plan; paid vacation, sick leave; and holidays. Compensation: $30,000-$34,000 annually, DOE.