Operations Manager (Rebuilding Together Long Beach)
The Operations Manager plays a critical role in managing the effectiveness of Rebuilding Together Long Beach’s (RTLB) projects including project operations; identifying and engaging volunteers; and developing and implementing systems that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of projects. This is a part time (20 hours/week position).
Reports to Executive Director; also works closely key volunteers.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Project Management
- Oversees project processes including: application review, input and tracking; recommending funding sources and projects; volunteer engagement, assignment and communication; materials and supplies procurement; and evaluation, analysis and follow up.
- Keeps inventory of donations and tools
- Marketing and Social Media
- Maintains RTLB’s Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter accounts
- Ensures marketing materials are current and in supply
- Composes monthly email to volunteers
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director
- At least 3 years experience with project and event planning
- At least 3 years experience working with volunteers and groups
- A high school education, with college-level coursework or related professional experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, data management systems and social media.
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs.
- Non-standard hours of work.
- This position requires work outside the office environment.
- Use of a personal vehicle may be required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls please.