Nutrition Program Field Representative (Comprehensive Child Development Services)
NUTRITION PROGRAM FIELD REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
|Title||Nutrition Field Representative||Classification: Non-Exempt|
|Department||Nutrition Program||Time Commitment: Full Time|
|Reports to||Nutrition Program Manager|| Compensation: $18
Under the direct supervision of the Nutrition Program Manager, the Nutrition Field Representative monitors the implementation of the Nutrition Program and provides individualized technical assistance to contracted providers in licensed family child care homes and Comprehensive’s center-based programs.
- Conduct initial training/orientation visits to new providers.
- Monitor providers on caseload to ensure appropriate program implementation.
- Generate monitoring reports according to set guidelines and timelines.
- Provide technical assistance and training based on observations and knowledge of individual providers.
- Research and offer resources to providers in need of additional support.
- Assist with the recruitment of eligible providers.
- Participate in and co-facilitate meetings, workshops, and trainings.
- Represent the Nutrition Program in the community.
- Participate in staff development opportunities to maintain knowledge of industry standards and contract amendments.
- Prepare menus and menu production sheets.
- Oversee the purchasing of meal preparation items and supplies.
- Monitor center-based nutrition program and provide on-going technical assistance.
- Monitor consumables and equipment inventory making purchasing and repair recommendations when necessary.
Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Health Clearance; including TB screen and required vaccinations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate in English. Fluency in understanding and speaking Spanish preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- High degree of professionalism and accountability.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 10 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Minimal local travel may be required.
Please send resume and cover letter to: HR@ccdlb.org