Rainbow Services, Ltd. is a progressive, equal opportunity employer that provides comprehensive, trauma-informed services to survivors of domestic violence and their children.
Reports to: Clinical Services Manager (temporarily reports to Director of Support Services)
Status: Full time, non-exempt
Job Summary: The Family Counselor II provides clinical services to participants of Rainbow Services. The clinical program serves both adults and children with individual, group, crisis, child and family counseling services.
• Conduct intakes, assessments, and treatment plans.
• Provide individual adult, child, and family counseling.
• Facilitate support groups and other psychoeducational services.
• Work closely with Residential Advocates and Supportive Services Advocates to ensure participants’
service needs are met.
• Participate in case consultations and reflective practice.
• Document services in timely and accurate manner.
• Provide guidance to social work interns, if needed.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Bilingual Spanish/English required due to high population of Spanish speakers served.
• MSW, preferably registered with the BBS.
• Experience in providing clinical services in community-based setting.
• Clinical experience working with families and children who have experienced trauma.
• Interest in addressing social justice issues affecting families and vulnerable groups, and a commitment to the movement to end intimate partner violence.
• Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
• California driver license required.
• Proof of current automobile insurance detailing coverage and list of covered drivers required.
• 40-hour state mandated domestic violence training is required and can be provided upon hire.
Compensation: $27.00 per hour | Generous benefits package | Clinical supervision support for ACSWs
working towards licensure
Please apply online at (cover letter and resume required): Rainbow Services Job Opportunities.
It is the policy of Rainbow Services to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard for their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.