Website Rainbow Services
- About the agency: Rainbow Services, Ltd. is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer that provides comprehensive services to survivors of domestic violence and their children.
- Reports to: Intake & Advocacy Manager
- Status: Full time non-exempt, 40 hours per week
Job Summary: The Program Aide works to support the front office operations at Rainbow’s Resource Center and provides support to participants, staff, donors and community members. This position answers the phone, greets participants and visitors, enters data into Rainbow’s database, and performs duties assigned by their supervisor.
- Assist with the overall management of the front office.
- Answer telephone calls and provide information, assessment, and referrals as needed.
- Assist with scheduling appointments for agency services.
- Greet and engage with participants, donors and community members.
- Support the in-house donation process, including processing court-mandated donations and assist with food/clothing distribution.
- Coordinate the ordering of office supplies for each of Rainbow’s sites.
- With supervision, assist with the maintenance of the office equipment at each site.\
- Support staff with requests to document services and develop letters of participation.
- Create and maintain various resource lists.
- Upload and file paperwork as needed.
- Support other staff members and departments as needed.
- All other duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data entry experience required.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with a variety of office equipment required.
- Flexibility with work assignments.
- Customer service skills highly desired.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
- California Driver’s License required.
- 40-hour state mandated Domestic Violence training is required and can be provided upon hire.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.