Website Long Beach Museum of Art
The Long Beach Museum of Art has an opening for a custodian to join our diverse, equitable, and unified workforce. This position will provide janitorial support and maintenance for a multi-faceted institution in a prime, historical location.
Full scale janitorial cleaning and office maintenance for two buildings and art gallery.
Providing services with:
· Gather trash and empty receptacles
· Sweep, buff floors, mop common areas
· Detail, sanitize, clean restrooms
· Dust banisters, stairs, and window ledges
· Restock, reorder, and maintain supplies
· Vacuum carpeted areas, dust, and general housekeeping for administrative offices
· Cleans and wipes windows and heavy touched doors and entry surfaces
· Assist Operations department as needed with special assignments and tasks
· Attention to detail and adherence to set cleaning standards
· Keen awareness of safety protocol and proper lifting and body mechanics while moving about
· Experience in a museum or work environment setting desirable
· Proof of vaccination
Staggered hours and days. Museum open to public: Thursday through Sunday.
· Other incidental duties as required.
· Non-Exempt, Full time 40 hours
$15.50 – $17.00
Please send resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com