Website Long Beach City College Foundation Long Beach City College Foundation
Long Beach City College Foundation
To help develop social media content, website content, video content, and other related media and marketing materials. Will also be available to help Foundation staff with database and other related office needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Work with Marketing Manager to develop relevant content.
• Aid in website design.
• Aid in developing video content.
• Aid in developing social media content.
• Aid in developing Marketing content.
• Be available to assist at events.
• Support the Foundation CEO and Foundation team as needed.
• Call donors if needed.
• Represent the Foundation is social events.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively and courteously with Foundation and College colleagues, alumni, other constituents and the public and community at large.
• Knowledge of LBCC as an integral educational institution and economic driver in the region.
• Flexibility and initiative, as well as the ability to work independently, combined with the skills for thriving in a team environment.
• High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information.
• Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadline.
• Strong facility and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.) electronic database.
• Strong oral communication skills.
• Working knowledge of CANVA and other design tools.
• Excellent time management skills and a commitment to serving the college community.
Education and Experience
A minimum of two years of directly applicable experience, including employment with a related professional experience and/or a not for profit board.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
Valid California driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the Foundation for insurance purposes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com