Empowering Young Musicians and Preserving Jazz
Office Manager Description
Position: Part time, youth non-profit office manager
If you want to be part of a creative environment filled with great music and empower young musicians, Jazz Angels is the place to be.
Jazz Angels is looking for someone with small office management experience (preferably non-profit) to work 15-20 hours/month, with possibilities of partial remote work.
1) Assist with light bookkeeping
2) Manage program data entry
3) Support insurance and other nonprofit filings
4) Organize office filing
5) Develop and coordinate Email blasts and other community outreach
6) Assist directors with printing and organizing class materials (sheet music, calendars, and other rehearsal documents)
7) Coordinate student/parent email communication
2) Mail merge
3) Google docs
4) Social media, music and non-profit experience is a plus but not required
We will train qualified candidates in the specifics of Jazz Angels.
Salary is negotiable
Once hired, you will need to:
1) Get fingerprinted and be cleared with the DOJ and FBI to work in an environment with minors
2) Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com