Grants Manager (Comprehensive Child Development Services)
Title: Grants Manager
Time Commitment: 32 Hours Per Week
Reports to: Executive Director
Compensation: $24.00 Per Hour
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, the Grants Manager is responsible for grant research, grant writing, grant program design and implementation, compliance and grant reporting. The Grants Manager identifies potential grant support from foundations and corporations to meet the financial and operational needs of the organization.
Grant Writing and Report Management:
- Oversee all aspects of grant proposal development for foundation and corporate grants, including conceptualization, budgeting, writing, editing, managing deadlines, etc.
- Manage grant proposal submissions and track responses.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of grants from several funding sources and ensure they stay on track with deliverables and reporting requirements.
- Ensure that grant proposals move expeditiously through the proposal development process, focusing on timeliness, quality, consistency, and compliance of grants processing.
- Researches new grant opportunities.
- Coordinate grant reporting and compliance with program and accounting staff.
- Develop methods and systems to assess the impact of grants and funded programs.
- Manage donor database, donation history, and correspondence.
- Develop evaluation goals, metrics, and data collection plans for individual grants.
- Develop solid understanding of the work of the supported programs, its strategies, and how specific grants fit into its framework.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 4 years of successful experience in nonprofit grants management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher).
- Excellent writing skills. Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and meet set deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- High degree of professionalism and accountability.
- Exceptional customer services skills.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Strong IT skills desired.
Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 10 pounds; vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Local travel required.
How to Apply
For consideration please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.CCDLB.org