Assistant Director of Clinical Quality Assurance (The People Concern)
Assistant Director of Clinical Quality Assurance
Reporting to the agency’s Director of Clinical Quality Assurance, the Assistant Director of
Clinical Qualit Assurance is responsible for the following:
• Help ensure the agency’s Department of Mental Health (DMH) funded programs adhere to the
Angeles County Department of Mental Health policy and procedures.
• Provide consultation and training to clinical and non-clinical staff around clinical and
quality ass issues.
• Assist with the collection of clinical outcome data, charting procedures, and chart reviews.
• Ensure the effective integration of clinical services with other client services.
• Prepare for and represent agency during federal, state, county, and/or city audits.
• Play an active role in the quality assurance process of agency grants that fund clinical
• Assist Privacy Officer in overseeing HIPAA compliance.
• Assist with the management of the agency’s electronic records.
• CA license preferred (LMFT, LCSW, Ph.D or Psy.D). If unlicensed, BBS registration with 1 year
ex required. No clinical hours are available for this position.
• Knowledge of and expertise in LA County DMH clinical quality assurance, clinical charting meth
clinical best practices.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team.
• Experience with Department of Mental Health and other government funding agencies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent data management skills.
• Knowledge of and experience with HIPAA and the Affordable Care Act.
• Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
Apply: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=LC351 OR
Mail salary expectations, cover letter, and resume to
The People Concern Human Resources 2116 Arlington Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90018 OR